- AnonymousGuestSeptember 1, 2016 at 10:02 pmPost count: 410
Patient: Doctor help me please, every time I drink a cup of coffee I get this intense stinging in my eye. Doctor: I suggest you remove the spoon before drinking. 🙂 🙂
- AnonymousInactiveDecember 5, 2016 at 11:33 amPost count: 1
A woman called our airline customer-service desk asking if she could take her dog on board.“Sure,” I said, “as long as you provide your own kennel.” I further explained that the kennel needed to be large enough for the dog to stand up, sit down, turn around, and roll over.The customer was flummoxed: “I’ll never be able to teach him all of that by tomorrow!”
- AnonymousInactiveJanuary 9, 2017 at 10:04 amPost count: 1
So funny Here is one:Doctor: Hello, did you come to see me with an eye problem?Patient: Wow, yes, how can you tell?Doctor: Because you came in through the window instead of the door.
- AnonymousInactiveMarch 18, 2017 at 8:19 amPost count: 1
This one is also a hilarious.[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjeEvTyb2PB3UeczK7bbjICXQwtKigS9258tXCR5QO2fr7z6FxJjaoyFY[/img]
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.