We offer various training courses either from University of North Carolina TEACCHÒ Autism Program or The Gray Centre (Social Stories) also The SCERTS Model. Please read on for more information on each course, application forms and links to other useful training information:
Autism Independent UK are looking forward to you joining the Seminar/Work-shop to be held at the (KLV) Kettering Conference Centre Thurston Drive Kettering, Northants, NN15 6PB
- TEACCH® induction courses
- led by:
- Laura Grofer Klinger
- PhD Laura Grofer Klinger is a clinical psychologist, a tenured Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry in the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill School of Medicine, and the Executive Director of the UNC TEACCH® Autism Program.
- Mary E. Van Bourgondien,
- Ph. D. is a Clinical Psychologist and Professor in the Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Sometimes accompanied with: Kathy Hearsey Clinical Instructor
- Click here for more information on our TEACCH training Courses
- Social Stories -The very new Social Stories 10.2 training with Carol Gray
- Click here for more information on our Social Stores Training Course
- The SCERTS Model Led By Emily Rubin, MS, CCC-SLP Director, Communication Crossroads, Carmel, CA
- Click here for more information on the SCERTS model Training Course