We offer various training courses either from Div. TEACCH® or The Gray Centre (Social Stories) also The SCERTS Model. Please read on for more information on each course, application forms and links to other useful training information:
Autism Independent UK are looking forward to you joining the Seminar/Work-shop to be held at the (KLV) Kettering Conference Centre Thurston Drive Kettering, Northants, NN15 6PB
- TEACCH® induction courses
- led by:
Professor Gary Mesibov, former Director Dir. of Div TEACCH®.
Mary E. Van Bourgondien,
- Ph. D. is a Clinical Psychologist and Professor in the Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Sometimes accompanied with: Kathy Hearsey Clinical Instructor
- Click here for more information on our TEACCH training Courses
- Social Stories -The very new Social Stories 10.2 training with Carol Gray
- Click here for more information on our Social Stores Training Course
- The SCERTS Model Led By Emily Rubin, MS, CCC-SLP Director, Communication Crossroads, Carmel, CA
- Click here for more information on the SCERTS model Training Course