We offer various training courses either from University of North Carolina TEACCHÒ Autism Program or The Gray Centre (Social Stories) also The SCERTS Model. Please read on for more information on each course, application forms and links to other useful training information:
Autism Independent UK are looking forward to you joining the Seminar/Work-shop to be held at the The Terrace Suite Wicksteed Park Barton Rd, Kettering NN15 6NJ
- TEACCH® induction courses
- led by:
Dr. Christina Corsello Orahovats,
Dr. Christina Corsello Orahovats, Clinical Professor, Department of Psychiatry, Director of Clinical Services- UNC TEACCH Program.
Accompanied with: Glenna Osborne: Clinical Instructor at UNC-CH and Director of Transition
- Mary E. Van Bourgondien,
- Ph. D. is a Clinical Psychologist and Professor in the Department of Psychiatry, School of Medicine at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Sometimes accompanied with: Kathy Hearsey Clinical Instructor OR Glenna Osborne: Clinical Instructor at UNC-CH and Director of Transition Services at TEACCH Autism Program
- Click here for more information on our TEACCH training Courses
- The SCERTS Model Led By Emily Rubin, MS, CCC-SLP Director, Communication Crossroads, Carmel, CA
- Click here for more information on the SCERTS model Training Course
- Social Stories -The very new Social Stories 10.2 training with Carol Gray
- Click here for more information on our Social Stores Training Course