Medical Links: World wide
- Dr. A Shadi CPsychol ASD consultation/assessment / Diagnosis age range from 12 months all the way to adults. Private.
- Autism Research Institute (ARI)
- National Vaccine Information Center
- The Lancet –interactive site, requires registration to access resources
- The Autism Research Foundation
- Medical resource with search facility
- Medinet (Internet Resource)– A medical resource centre for the Internet
- BioMedNet -The internet community for biological and medical researchers
- BioMedNet Library – More than 100 online journals and books from a variety of publishers
- British Association for Paediatric Otolaryngology (BAPO)
- Critical Care UK – Quality information for the healthcare professional working in the various critical care areas
- St George’s Hospital Med School – St. George’s Library
- University of Wales College of Medicine – University medical resources
The autism Society has changed its name from (®SFTAH) ®Society For The Autistically Handicapped to ®Autism Independent UK, with working names: ®SFTAH, and Electronic Names (www(web)) ®Autism Online and ®Autism For All. These have been deposited to the UK’s Charity Commission for England and Wales
DISCLAIMER: The (SFTAH) Autism Independent UK is a non-medical advice and information centre. It does not offer individual advice on health and would advise anybody seeking such advice to go to their own physician. Information given is for general use and should not be viewed as applicable to any individual situation.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information we do not take responsibility for its use by individuals.