- Allergy-induced Autism Support and Research Network
- Autism Network for Dietary Intervention
- Autism: Searching for Answers
- Celiac Mailing List Archive
- Collected Net Writings from Dr. Reichelt – Diet, Food Proteins, Gluten, Coeliac Disease
- Feingold Association of the United States
- Gluten & Casein Free Diet
- Paul Shattock Sunderland Uni.Web Site
- The Allergy Connection
- The Gluten-Free Page
- The Great Plains Laboratory for Health, Metabolism and Nutrition
- The Yeast Connection — William Crook, M.D.
oraNurse® is an unflavoured toothpaste specially formulated for people sensitive to
strong flavours. It has 1450ppm fluoride and is SLS free (non-foaming).
oraNurse® Unflavoured Toothpaste was initially developed in a response to the need of autistic children who have a problem with taste, even to the extent of not liking the taste of water. This has resulted in the development of a paste with no flavour or sodium lauryl sulphate but still with the protection of 1450ppm fluoride.
Further information, reviews and availability can be found on our website
COLA, ORANGE, LEMONADE, RASPBERRY
- All natural ingredients
- No artificial colour or flavours
- No chemical preservatives
- Alcohol free
- Caffeine free
- Rich full bodied flavour
- Smooth and refreshing with no after taste
- Pours with a rich thick creamy head
The BB Soda logo/trademark and related material are all copyright to the Brooklyn Brewed Soda Company Plc., 16A Station Road, Harpenden, Herts.UK, AL5 4SE. Tel: (01582) 768809
The following are part of the PRESS RELEASES for BB Soda…..
EDITORIAL – BB SODA
Large-scale contamination of our soft drinks, though by mistake, has drawn attention to the chemicals, preservatives and colorants that are purposely introduced into these beverages. Perhaps this is because until now, there has been no alternative, this however is no longer the case. Brooklyn Brewed Soda Co. has now launched its 100% natural brewed soda. No caffeine, no preservatives, no chemicals and no alcohol.
For details of how to get BB Soda delivered straight to your door, call FREE-PHONE 0808 1001551. For callers from outside the United Kingdom, please dial 44 808 1001551, International rates will apply.
The autism Society has changed its name from (®SFTAH) ®Society For The Autistically Handicapped to ®Autism Independent UK, with working names: ®SFTAH, and Electronic Names (www(web)) ®Autism Online and ®Autism For All. These have been deposited to the UK’s Charity Commission for England and Wales
DISCLAIMER: The (SFTAH) Autism Independent UK is a non-medical advice and information centre. It does not offer individual advice on health and would advise anybody seeking such advice to go to their own physician. Information given is for general use and should not be viewed as applicable to any individual situation.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of information we do not take responsibility for its use by individuals.