Home Forums Frequently Asked Questions school review HELP!! Re: Re: school review HELP!!

Post count: 2

I think you need to demand a school educational psychologist for an assessment, then get an IEP which should then lead to support in the classroom, my son was diagnosed at 6 yrs old and then got funding for a learning support teacher. without this the school will not get any funding for him. Hope that helps.