Post count: 5

HelloIt's best if you actually ask the Spartacus Forum, which I sent the link to in the previous message. Also, ask the Black Triangle Group or DPAC or indeed Sue (whose e-mail is in the previous message) who can give you more information on the WCA etc. (Work Capability Assessment). You could also ask local CAB or Law Centre or get the official DWP version on their own website. All the bestEphemerol9