Home Forums Frequently Asked Questions my son Re: Re: my son

Post count: 1

If you think your son may have Autism then I would suggest you take him to your local gp. That was the first thing I did. Whether they agree with you or not, they should refer you to the paedatrician so he can be assessed more thoroughly. If this is not suggested, push for it and tell them why! Good luck 🙂