Home Forums New Members how to??? Re: Re: how to???

Post count: 97

you can apply for a statement yourself onlinealso contact the parent partner shiphttp://local.direct.gov.uk/LDGRedirect/index.jsp?LGSL=9&LGIL=0&ServiceName=Apply+for+an+assessment+of+special+educational+needsparental referal for a statement of educational needshttp://www.parentpartnership.org.uk/ my son was the same after three years of fighting he now gets one to one.http://autismandaspergersinthefamily.freeforums.org/index.php