Home Forums Frequently Asked Questions In Need Of Urgent Help pls!!! Re: In Need Of Urgent Help pls!!!

Post count: 22

Hi Illy,

in order for the Autism Family Support team to work with you and your family we would need a referral from one of the Disabled Children’s Teams.

If you do not have a Social Worker from one of those teams you can apply for one.

A professional who knows your child can complete an inter-agency referral form and send it on to one of 4 Referral Teams based throughout the county.

They will look at it and see if you meet the criteria for the Disabled Children’s Teams and if they think you do they may pass it on to them.

Hope this makes sense.