Home Forums Frequently Asked Questions Christmas Party 2006 Re: Christmas Party 2006

Post count: 32

Hi Debs, apologies for the late reply. The carer card scheme is run by Autism Independent in conjunction with local (I’m afraid Northants based)amenities, swimming, bowling, play areas, etc.. and gives discounts to parents or carers. Any parents or carers can apply for a card. You can either write to/phone Carol at the office and you will be sent an application form or you can email her at carolautismuk@hotmail.co.uk. Thanks. Dave.